Top 5 Reasons to Sponsor
- Join the largest, industry-leading Captive Insurance event in Canada
Our audience of risk managers are strategic thinkers and decision-makers – exactly who you want to engage with to build new leads and nurture existing ones. Take advantage of keynote sessions,
- Demonstrate your thought leadership to key decision-makers
Showcase your company’s expertise in captive insurance to a market that is increasingly in need of advanced solutions. Present your solutions in captive insurance with high-profile speaking opportunities to an audience who is looking for change with budget to spend. Be known as the go-to for innovation and grow your business
- Get quality face-time with 12+ hours of dedicated networking
Face-to-face conversations are still the best way to connect with your market! Solidify your existing relationships and connect with brand new contacts looking to engage with your company. Our audience of risk managers are exactly who you want to connect with to make and influence purchasing decisions.
- Source intelligence to help your clients
Be an integral part of the captive insurance ecosystem. Join industry decision-makers and leaders from each part of the value chain at this meeting of minds, as we shape the industry. Position yourself as the go-to domicile or advisor in the industry with deep knowledge to meet the needs of your customers.
- Increase your brand recognition across the risk management industry
Benefit from brand exposure across the risk management industry. We’ll work with you to maximize your presence on our marketing collateral. Be associated with the TOP event in Canada on captive insurance.
Hear what past sponsors have to say about their experiences and explore current Sponsorship opportunities available at this event.
Top Conference Differentiators
- Exclusive Q&A sessions with industry leaders
- Government ministry & departments participation
- Industry-vetted, highly requested speakers
- Most recent, unique and insightful case studies
- Take-away presentations and materials